View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 09:36 PM

Default MIDI problem with my Triton & my digi 001....HELP!

This may be dumb to some, but i just moved and reset up my studio, and because of this i am having a problem putting tracks from my Triton into a PT session. I think my settings have reset or something and because i normally dont change anything i have forgot how i had it set up....

Basically what i do, i make a beat in my Triton's sequencer, then i would go into global in my triton, change it to external, and pan the 1st track in the triton left, and the 2nd track in the triton right. after that i would have 2 tracks open in my pt session and all i would have to do is set the tempo for the beat in my triton, then just hit record in my triton, and it would automatically make the triton play those 2 tracks in order to start tracking down the beat i just made, then i would move on to track 3 and for pan them, and hit record in the pt session and it would automatically line those tracks up. however it is not doing anything for me now!!!! does anyone have a similar set up or know what im trying to do that can give me some guidence so i can start tracking my beats down in pro tools again????