View Single Post
Old 07-13-2002, 02:40 PM

Default Re: 2" Transfer into 192--the original timeless classic. Accept no imitations...

two hours in the last THIRD OF A YEAR to do anything that was important to me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The operative words here are 'was important to me'.
I wouldn't be so eager to take time out to redo a test with all the naysaying and jabbing going on, and MM has said something along those lines. Also it wasn't as important to him as it was to the producer who hired him to do the test in the first place.
Dave Carlock was there at the first test and heard what was reported. So there was a representitive of a PT user there, contrary to assumptions. Dave knows how the test was done and methodology used, and respected the methods used, that is probably why he is not jumping on the slam train with the others. If there is anyone who has a weightier opinion here, it is Dave. He has the most time and energy invested in this little project, and has chosen to take a higher road here instead of whinging.
Hats off to you Dave for being adult about this thing from the beginning to the end, something a few of us could learn to do.

I have asked questions about some connectivity theories to the group as a whole to try and understand what could have happened electrically and recieved ZERO responses... save Lynn Fulston who said he wasn't sure so he woudn't say. (yea Lynn). The idea of brainstorming in this group doesn't seem to have much validity. The idea of criticizing the posts, posters, whom, what, where, affiliations, validities, justifications ect. seem to most prevelent activity on these threads, and it is a mean spirited commentary at that. It borders on intolerance and bigotry.