View Single Post
Old 03-10-2002, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Studio interrior! Let\'s show them home/appartement /garage studio\'s :)

Here's a link to our website... it's still under construction, and these are temp. pictures - I have a pro photographer coming out soon to take some nice ones. But in the meantime, you can see the rooms... The Digi 001 isn't on the equipment list yet, since I just got it a while back and have not had the time to update the website yet... I figured I would do it all at once after we get the new pix.

BTW, we used to be in a commercial building until 4 years ago, and when our lease expired, they decided to put in a Gold's Gym and so we had to move. I said "never again" and bought a house on 1/3 acre with a 1,200 Sq Ft cinderblock barn that I gutted and converted... so it's on our home property, but a seperate building... And we're zoned for business use too (county land). I love it here!

Thanks for looking,

http://www.ssrstudio.com

PT 2023.6 Ultimate (Perpetual) | Avid Carbon | M1 Max Mac Studio; 32 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.

PT 2023.6 Studio (Perpetual) | M1 MacBook Air; 16 GB RAM / 1 TB SSD, macOS 13.4.1 Ventura.