View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Jog Wheel Not Working

Thank you for the reply. Prior to your post, I spoke with Avid who asked me to mail the unit to their repair facility as they were not able to resolve the issue over the phone. Unfortunately, I was not able to part with the unit for a few months. I recently mailed the unit to them, and after nearly a month with the unit, Avid deemed that there was no issue and sent the unit back to me.

Once I received the unit back, I fired up EuControl and Pro Tools, and much to my surprise everything worked...for a day. The second day I used The Dock after receiving it back from Avid, everything worked perfectly, like the prior session. But, after about an hour of usage, the wheel stopped working. Like before I sent the unit to Avid, I was able to perform the wheel's functions using the horizontal touchstrip, but the wheel itself no longer responded.

I have The Dock connected to an S3 which is in turn connected to my MacBook Pro. I am currently running Mac OS X 10.13.6, Pro Tools 2018.12.0, EuControl 18.3.0.244, S3 Firmware 1.2.0, and Dock Firmware 1.1.20. I have attempted to updated the Firmware, but EuControl tells me I have the latest versions. Additionally, I've checked for newer versions of Pro Tools and EuControl, but do not see anything newer on Avid's website.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.