View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 08:56 PM

Default Re: ER Acoustic Song....

Thanks Guys! Its an Ibanez acoustic electric, one of the Koa Models, They only run about $400.. Its really the only acoustic guitar i have ever picked up and played and liked right from the start, It has a really low action and just sounds fantastic for a slim acoustic. As for the solo, I have a hard time writing them, It seems like when i jam by myself i love the stuff i play but when i record something i have a really hard time connecting the dots... The solo on one of the songs on my soundlick called "Made of Stone" was 300 takes, Not lying, It was over 2 months of coming home from work and recording the solo over and over, Its still not perfect when i listen to it but whatever, We have to settle sometime right?

Funny thing though, when my now defunct band released the album that "Made of Stone" Is on we ended up getting way more compliments on the guitars than anything else... Maybe it's because the guitar player recorded it???

T
Schecter C1 Elite, Schecter C1 E/A, Epiphone Les paul Custom Silverburst, Fender Mexi Strat, Ibanez RG, Damage Control Demonizer, Boss Gt10, Eleven Rack, Carvin TS100 Stereo Tube Power Amp, 2 Fender Roc Pro 1000 Cabs.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83Ghz.
OCZ Platinum 4GB DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066
Foxconn G45M-S LGA 775 Motherboard
Antec Three Hundred Case
Windows 7 Home Premium
Pro Tools LE 8, Cubase 5.