View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 01:52 PM

Default Re: Will there be an Avid S2

Agree about the faders having LED metering but everything added is a big redesign and price bump even though we speculate. I have a new Mic holder we have patented and have ordered the first 300 units and they are revolutionary but every detail added onto these units is very expensive due to tooling and reworking this and that and patent changes so I dont think these ideas will come to fruition on the S1 atleast but maybe a updated mk2 in the future.

I will post some shots of this extremely cool mic holder which is built for all mics, we tested with U47 FET which i huge and small AKG penn mics so it is gonna be very interesting and exciting to hear your thoughts. We also have a add-onn so you can hang the mic arm from a cieling for a small booth or for overheads so you dont need mic stands to trip over and bump by accident on that super once in a blue moon take and this will be something really fantastic.

Yes these will be a bit pricey until we get the larger manufacturor of mics onboard but I can promise well worth the cost as you can litterary drive over the holder with a car !!!! I did that to try with my Range Rover V8 2019 which is 3-4 tonnes and not a ding. Only some small scrapes of course but the holder was not damaged what so ever.

Coming soon

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————