View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 02:49 PM

Default Re: Update DIGI002 Rack Drivers?

Thank you for the response Darryl. I just created a new session with 1 mono audio track and 1 stereo master fader. Imported (using copy) a single audio track from another session. No plugins on any track. Tried hardware buffer size of 256 samples and it plays back for about 20 seconds before throwing the error message. 48k, 24 bit session.

CPU utilization of 5% or less. No other applications running. Have done all of the Avid recommended optimizations. There is one external HDD connected to my firewire card, but the device is off. I only turn it on when not using PT and do some backups to it.

I am not sure which firewire card I have (it came with a Sweetwater build I had long ago and have it installed in my current rig, so I assume they used an approved one). Per device manager it says "Texas Instruments OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller".

I may try installing the latest DIGI002 drivers, as I have already downloaded them. I presume I could successfully roll back to previous drivers if they don't work, and I also just made a backup image of my OS drive using Acronis True Image Home.

As for the Sandra report, my PT computer is not connected to my home network, so I will probably have to download the program on my main computer and run it on the PT rig, if it works that way?

Digi 002 rack , Command 8, Behringer ADA 8000, Tascam M-320B Mixer, Alesis Monitor Two Speakers, Vintage and Modern Tube Amps, Fender American Strat, 1973 Gibson SB-450 Bass, Epiphone Les Paul Traditional Pro, Roland W-30 Keyboard, Preimier XPK Fusion Drum Kit.