View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Dark Theme in Pro Tools 2020.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
Suppose I want to keep Dark Mode colors as they are and ONLY want to change the background color of the edit window to something much lighter. Which line in the text file should I be editing, and to which numbers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Lambert View Post
After a couple weeks of Dark Mode, I'm beginning to sink into this same thought. These tweaks aren't really helping. The only thing I don't dig about the default DM colors is the background color of the edit window, and even that has grown on me.

Switching back to Classic after a few days of Dark... no bueno.
There is no one background color for the edit screen. I've found how to do a change to the track grid if that's what you're talking about but the rest of the edit screen - no soap (yet). Have you looked at the imgur link I posted a couple of pages back - it has the lightened track grid canvas and a darkened grid.

After working with the tweaked dark mode I'm not switching back to 'classic'. I can work longer and with less eyestrain than the original mode. It actually looks like Avid did something with the 'classic' mode that is different from the original in previous versions of PT.

QAPLA!