View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 05:47 AM

Default Re: New knob responce for the Dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony_Anz View Post
Maro Records, the dock knobs previously had a slower acceleration which felt like you could make finer adjustments. I know it's an extra step but you can always hold down CTRL while turning the knob to make fine adjustments. (except for PAN, for some reason holding down CTRL does not slow down that acceleration... )
The beauty of previously acceleration mode was possibility to make finer adjustments and more radical movements wthout feelining any compromisses. It was done excellent and I wonder how it could have been spoiled and why ??? In professional world all is about precision nad easy way to small movement.
I don't want to hold down CMD (CTRL) for that because it's tiring and I usually use both hands to control 2 parameters at the same time. Well, I do not want to explain even these things, because it's obvious for people dealing with it professionally ..
Anthony, last update of Eucon is a large step down and please, do not try to convince me that it is not...

Eddie, please, if you have no intention of doing anything about it, just help how to go back to the previous version? Do I have to go back with firmware of a Dock?