View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:46 PM

Default Re: 2013 Mac pro setup......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel Risberg View Post
Guys,
Don't give up your hopes. Keep your minds positive - about this and other things too. These upset feelings could all be because .. of small thing such as >change<.

Things do change. And it's good for most of the time, or okay anyway. Could even be exciting if you put your mind to it.

Apple have made up their minds about this machine. Just try to figure out and find new ways around your problems and solutions regarding it. Don't be afraid to use your smart brains to come up with new excellent ways to solve the new problems that come to you. Have some faith in yourselves.

I'm a Mac Pro user and I'm looking into spending money on a new machine. I'm not worried at all. I'm sure I will have a solution when I need it. Maybe the new Mac Pro, maybe something else. I'll see.

There ...
Have a nice day friends.
Problem is Apple went and screwed up a really decent in the box solution for one that has a bunch of extra possible failure points. The more cables and boxes you have the more of a chance for failures. There's very few ways around the problem of the new machines - stay on an older Mac system or go Hackintosh or even so far as Windoze

QAPLA!