View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 10:29 AM

Default Re: Scheps Omni Channel $29 today only

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
The first email I got at 6:03AM US Eastern said $29. Just got an email with time stamp of 12:20PM US Eastern from Audio Deluxe saying the previous email was in error and the price was $49. Also got an email from Waves with the time stamp of 12:20 PM and it said the price was $49. At $29 I was going to jump on it even if the hadn't fixed the click issues with the compressor at high gain reduction and compression ratios.

I wonder if anyone was able to actually buy it at $29. I would also suggest that if anyone did get it at that price to check either your PayPal account or credit card charge to see what the price is one actually got charged (or changed to).
I contacted audiodeluxe at 08:04 UK time (5 hours ahead of New York) pointing out the problem, after I followed the email link and found it was actually $49.

Got a reply later thanking me for contacting them, apologising for the error in the email, advising that the website price was correct, and informing that a corrected email was being sent out.

So I'm guessing that I'm the one who first alerted them to the problem. Unfortunately they didn't offer it to me for $29 as a thank you!
Digi 003 Console for control surface only, Focusrite OctopreLE and MOTU Traveler for extra analog-ADAT conversion, UAD Apollo Quad Silver with Thunderbolt card, Apollo x4 and pci-e Octo, Adam A77X monitors.
Pro Tools 2022.4, Media Composer 8.9, Sibelius 8.7, Cubase Pro 11, Wavelab Pro 11, Logic Pro X 10.5.1, Mainstage 3.
Various apps, soft synths, FX plugins.
Plenty of hardware synths, rack gear, microphones etc.
And then there's the studio ;-)