View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 11:16 PM

Default Re: All lights flashing on my D-Command

Has anybody had the issue with their D-Command where it just suddenly goes haywire? All the faders and lights go nuts and the buttons stop working properly in all sections.

For example, if I press mute, it actually toggles the main monitor button. It's totally nuts. It has been doing this more and more. It will suddenly work again for some weeks and then out of the blue for almost no reason the ghosts are back in the machine. The worst part is that it messes with a bunch of stuff in pro tools if a session is open.. so I've had to stop using my D-Command.

Is this a known issue with a particular fix? The D-Command acts totally fine and as if there aren't any issues when its working properly.... When it is...

thanks!
Neil

30" Cinema Display | Adam S3a and Dali MS-4 with Krell KAV-400xi amplifier | Lynx Aurora HD interface w/ Cranesong Spider via AES