View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 07:32 AM

Default Re: upgrade from 10.3.2 failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
Where are you downloading the installer to ? Desktop or a separate drive ?

And you should have the downloads of PT10 under that section of your Avid Account. You would have had to register when you bought PT so the installers of PT10 would be there for you.

Are you using the ADMIN login and make sure that you have BOTH read and write permissions of that drive (OS DRIVE) and that the installer is read and write aswell. And that you login with the ADMIN account.
I'm downloading and installing to the C (system) drive, just like always. Unless something has changed all by itself, I am ADMIN for the entire computer - installing other software is not a problem.

I am sure I registered PT 10 when I bought it. I originally purchased it on the disc from Sweetwater around 2013 or so, and upgraded from 10 to 10.3.2. I don't understand why it is not showing up in my Products when my subsequent purchases do show up. Should I try to register again? I sure don't want anything to go wrong with my license or have some iLok issues or anything.