View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 03:53 PM

Default AIR Creative Collection 11.1 wont download

Hey guys,

OK, so today I finally decide to upgrade/co-install from PT10 to PT11. So after I purchased it, I logged into my Avid account, entered the activation code, went to the page with all of my available downloads and FINALLY got PT11.3.1 to download (after having to change my DNS setting for to be able to connect to Avid's server as noted HERE).

So now that I get PT11.3.1 downloaded, I went ahead and downloaded PT10.3.1 so that I can take advantage of the co-install, and it downloaded too.

So now when I try to download the AIR Creative Collection 11.1 installer, I get and error message saying "You have attempted to access a protected URL which has either expired or is invalid. Please try your download again. If the problem persists, please provide us with the details by clicking here". The click here link just takes me to the Avid support page.

Any idea what is going on here? I am already pretty frustrated after initially trying to download PT11 for almost 2 hours before I finally found the solution, and now this?!?!?! Downloading anything from Avid sure can be infuriating!!

Thanks