View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:59 AM

Default Re: FS PT 9 license ilok transfer and tdm plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by THRiLLZz View Post
Is that PT HD 9?

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
yes pt hd 9

I'm selling a virtually complete Pro Tools HD3 system. with computer and tons of legit plugins. Selling the following.Pro Tools HD3 in a Mac Pro 1,1 running Pro tools 9 on ox 10.7.5. Also comes with an Avid Midi IO interface . Comes with the following plugins. Everything from Waves, Voce chorus Tl aggro Tel ray Space Smack Sans amp Reverb 1 Pro tools hd 9 Pitch doctor v3 Pitch n time pro Mcdsp analog channel Maxim Meek vc 5 Meek sc2 Harmony 4 Focusrite d2/d3 Fairchild 670 Dinr D fi Cosmonaut Bf3a Voce bundle Moogerfooger bundle Bf fairchild bundle Amp farm Acces virus aTutotune Avox ALL PLUGINS ARE LEGIT AND WILL COME WITH THE ILOK or they can be transferred to your ilok account at your expense. All you need is an interface, such as a 192. This is a totally up and running system and everything works. If you don't want the computer I can provide a bootable external hard drive that is already set up and running this system. It's plug and play. Computer does not come with keyboard, mouse or monitor. Selling bc i upgraded to hdx.|buyer pays actual shipping to be calculated after purchase. Pickup is welcome, I'm in Wilton Ct.

you can buy just the software if you don't want the hd.