View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 03:07 PM

Default "Yes to all" command for clearing Clips

Hello everybody

Is there some command or procedure to clear clips from the clip list without having to confirm every single clip selected?
My procedure until now is the following:
I work in post production for TV and there are thousands of clips in my clip list at any given time. Once I finish my mix, I try to clean up the session by going to the clip list menu and click "Select Unused" and then Clear selected.
Here is where a popup window asks if I'm sure, and it does this for EVERY SINGLE ONE of the clips selected. It's a very boring and time consuming to click YES hundreds of times

I've tried clearing the undo queue, selecting small groups of clips at a time, and my last resource is to close the session and open it back up. This is not great because post production sessions are gigantic and take a very long time to open.

Its not the end of the world, and I've been doing (and loving) post production work on Pro Tools for 8 years now (this has been a question of mine forever), but if any of you know a better way or the right way to do this I'll be very grateful.
(Sorry for my English, I'm Colombian and English is my second language)

Pro tools 2018.4 on MacOS 10.13.5