View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Avid

Default Re: No Track Bank or Nudge ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by docric View Post
Hi Kyle,
It's interesting that you would post this here.
This is incorrect- as I told Julius, this issue has been tested multiple times in 70+ track sessions & shown to still not work.

I'm currently working with an 82 track count session (59 audio, 20 Aux, 2 VCAs, 1 Master) and that has no bearing on the lack of Bank/Nudge functionality. It still does not work.

There are multiple videos on youtube showing how this function works with the Dock driving the PT Ctr app...
Secondly, the paucity of responses to this thread would seem to indicate that it is working as advertised for most folks.
Unfortunately, I'm not one of 'em ...

The very simple answer is that I seem to have received another malfunctioning unit.
According to my dealer, they have a 2nd client with the same issue, and all 3 of our units came from the same shipment.
I really don't understand what the hold-up is on getting this sorted out, and am getting somewhat frustrated.
We'll definitely test the returned units. However, it seems unlikely this is a hardware issue.

Can you not bank in all views (Mixer, Channel, etc)?
Will you attach screenshot of EuControl Settings>Soft Keys>Dock Right Edit section with Pro Tools focused?
Will you attach screenshot of Tracks view from PTC?
Will you upload session file (no audio) to Dropbox (or similar) and post link or direct message it to me?

Thx.
Berkeley, CA