View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 03:50 PM

Default Routing Falcon instruments to Pro Tools

Ok so I have Falcon up and running, enabled the soundbank and loaded a clav. It sounds great.

In the Audio & Midi Setup I can select the audio output. Available options are the mac speaker, straight to my audio interface (Metric Halo ULN8) or: Pro Tools Aggregate. I guess I have to select the latter so I did.

Then in PT I created a track, I had an instrument track but I suspect that was wrong. What kind of track should I create in PT to receive the Falcon signal? Guess that is the first step.

Note: On my UVI page under Getting Started it sais dl the manual but clicking on that link doesn't lead me to really dl; it only opens the manual (which is very limited) in another tab in Safari. So I'm affaid I will have to keep pulling your sleeves for a while.

I will check the tutorials tomorrow but I really have to install another computer for conveniently viewing them. And the machine is messed up drastically. I want to put Linux Ubuntu on that one to have an additional computer else it sucks.

So this will be my last question for a while I hope. I can find out some things by myself but here I am really stuck.