View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 04:57 PM

Default Busses not recalled correctly when reopening sessions

Hello all. This is my first time posting so excuse me if I don't have proper forum etiquette.

Well anyway...... I have had this problem pretty much since day one when PT9 was released. I have been working around it and trying to be patient while I waited for updates but its been several updates and I haven't seen anything to address this problem.

My problem is that when I use the new feature to bus tracks to other tracks via the sub menu that automatically routes and names your busses. I randomly I will re open a session and all of my busses are changed to different tracks. For instance a group of guitars that I had bussed to an aux will be rerouted directly to my reverb aux and so on. at first I thought that it may be that some settings got messed up and I just needed to reinstall PT, but I just built a new computer a few weeks ago and had to reinstall everything, and the problem it still there. I cant trust my saves anymore and the band that I'm mixing right now has 90+ tracks all bussed to different sub mixes with many effects busses and this bug makes you want to die when you haft to fix all those routings every time you open a session.

I have searched many times for other people having this problem and I haven't found anything. I could just be searching wrong but I cant find one single article addressing this issue. Does anyone have any ideas for what I should try?

Thanks,
Kerie Roark