View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 03:24 AM

Default Re: PT 12.6 HD working like a champ on Sierra plus another observation about CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbafmike View Post
12.6 on Mac OS Sierra finally got rid of the GUI lag, a huge relief that the metering works again after probably a year of ElCrapped mixing only by ear. LOL

However I do not understand that Core Audio still is not working and no priority is given for many moons regarding this important issue. I mean am I the only one using i.e. Logic Pro X for pre-production (Midi, Software-Synths)?

Anyway, I found out that the 12.5.2 Core Audio driver works with PT12.6 installed, Sierra, HDX and Logic Pro without problems, using Pacifist package manager and extracting only the Core Audio Driver. *phew*
Mike, did I understand you correctly that you managed to get Core Audio to work on a HDX system?
Pacifist package manager, is that a separate program where you can open up the installation file and chose just the specific Core Audio driver to install?
Iīm still on 12.5.2 and I donīt think that Core Audio works for me. Thought it was still not working.

SolnaSound Production
WEBSITE SolnaSound