View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 06:27 AM

Default Re: Reason 11 in Windows as VST3

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
OT but have to ask:
Do you by any chance have an editor that will work for the Moog Voyager Rack Mount synth? The one I have won't work inside PT at all - have to run it standalone. When I talked to the people that wrote what I have (and this was years ago) one was supposedly in the works.
I don't own any Moog hardware. I would recommend midi quest to you which has a dedicated editor and aax plugin, it's a lot of coin but I am buying it before end of March (my next purchase) as I'll finally have total recall for all my externals with a native AAX plugin, and patch editing, yay! I checked for you if it covered the moog voyager and it does. Note, only the flagship mid quest has the aax plugin. It's 400 US bones so around 650 AU with PP fees, so, it was a hard decision, but I have made it for sure.

Reason? I have never spoken to a nicer developer in my life. We exchanged literally 5 emails in a few hours. He just answers almost instantly, and in *detail*.. and offered to SKYPE with me if I have any issues with setup.. Who does that? Very cool.. I like to support those sorts of devs and his product happens to be something that would change my life with PT. Oh, and it also means I can use my TI in Catalina when I upgrade my mac, since Access's own software no longer works :)