View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 10:54 PM

Default Re: ARRGGHH!!! IM PULLIN MY HAIR OUT

Quote:
.s. Apparently this is a hardware issue. The minute the MBox 2 System is powered and I power up my Trinity rack module,(before windows has even started), the Trinity freezes until I pull out the MIDI OUT cable from the MBox2. Just to be sure that it was'nt the Trinity that was having a problem, I hook up the Midi Out(not the problematic usb out) from the Radium 49, and it triggered the module just fine. Thanks in advance.
my immediate thought, hook up cables with everything off, how are you wanting to run everything? the most flexible, radium usb to computer, i have this unit and use the usb midi all the time, midi out on mbox to midi in of triton, midi in on mbox to midi out on triton. midi gear on first, this case the triton, then computer and mbox.

you said you turm on mbox before computer? the mbox is usb powered isnt it?? you sayin computer does not need to be on for the mbox to be on???? also might need a POWERED usb hub to push your mbox and the radium power off of.

also check, control panel-sounds and audio devices-audio- and make sure the digi or radium is not the midi playback choice.

those are my first thoughts i would check on.

pro-tools-pc.com

TRASHER Pro Tools Utility(updated 4-11-2024)

HD Native, Avid 16x16, Eleven Rack, Focusrite Clarett 8preX, UA Quad Apollo TB.

Intel I7 9900k
Win 10