Thread: Deleted posts!
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:53 PM

Default Re: Deleted posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9blade View Post
since post got deleted i just want to state again..... DTS, if your saying everyone of these 6031 problems you solved were caused by computer config problems. where are these people???? where are these people that have fixed systems?
you would think some would post here telling how it was a computer problem.. i don't see it and it also looks like this is a generic automated answer you give....." its an irq or driver or swap your card order or put drivers from version 8.x into the new version8.xxxxx its your computers" these are all shot in the dark answers

again we are crippled here with no help our very expensive systems are now practically useless. i remember a time in the past when critical hd problems were taken very seriously now it seems they are not

we keep saying the same thing because we still have the same problem. its that simple
I understand your frustration, but instead of all the complaining why don't one of you send your system into Digi to look at? Maybe it will help them discover the root cause of the issues. I seem to remember they offered to pay for shipping and everything a while back.