View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:33 AM

Default Re: LE 8 install issues - hang on Structure.dpm and DAE error -1115

wowouch

i just bought hd for my mac pro yesterday. brought my dd/mbpro home to put on my pc. i was orig running some 7. ver on the mac and upgraded to 8 w/no prob. but on the pc after following the directs (imagine that), the first time starts, 5x, after removing the entire program and reloading, it stops, like the orig thread, at plugin; "structure.dpm" . i give it a good 4-5 mins to see if it will advance and then a pt not responding error appears in the pc header. when i go to defrag each time after this happens, it looks like a train wreck, theres more red than i have ever seen, and ive been working comps since the amstrad 8088. looks like the bottom line of a federal budget sheet. i removed my m-aud revolution card and all drivers, halted all virus scans, ad-aware and spybot freebies, put cubase on a back burner,opened up the firewall door just in case it was trying to talk to dd but still nada.
hp 2.6 pnt 4
2g ram
other than a sony burner and an hp prtr its pretty striped. ill try a second drive and get back to yall. i must be something easy it always is.
peace out kihm