View Single Post
Old 06-01-2014, 03:02 PM

Default "Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins" on Native Instruments plug-ins

I recently bought and installed Maschine 2 and get this message when launching Pro Tools 10.3.2:

Pro Tools could not load the following plug-ins either because no valid authorization could be found, the iLok key was not connected or the plug-in was damaged:

Solid Bus Comp.aaxplugin
Reaktor5.aaxplugin
Massive.aaxplugin
Maschine 2.aaxplugin
Kontakt 5.aaxplugin

Still I can load up Solid Bus Comp, Reaktor 5 and Kontakt 5 just fine within a project with all the presets and libraries intact.
I can also load up Massive, but it doesn't work/show up correctly as you can see in the picture even though the sounds work.
Maschine does not show up as a plug-in at all.

All of these work just fine when used outside of Pro Tools and I've tried reinstalling all of them to no help. I did not change the locations during the installation other than the sample libraries to a second SATA 7200RPM drive.

Under [Local disc (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Common Files -> Digidesign -> DAE -> Plug-ins] I can find .dpm-files for all the plug-ins except for Maschine 2.

Under [Local disc (C:) -> Program Files (x86) -> Common Files -> Avid -> Audio -> Plug-Ins] I can find folders for all the plug-ins.

Can it be that it's just a matter of finding and moving the right files to the correct folders? I'm far from an expert when it comes to these things and thought it would go smooth if I just sticked to the standard installation-paths.
I run Windows 7 64-bit and can also find folders for the plug-ins under [Local disc (C:) -> Program Files -> Common Files -> Avid -> Audio -> Plug-Ins]

The OS, Pro Tools and the Native Instruments plug-ins are all installed to a Kingston HyperX 3K SSD-disc if that should matter.

Will be extremely grateful for any suggestions, ideas and help on what the issue might be so I can get back to actually making music again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Massivefeil.jpg (42.1 KB, 0 views)