View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 09:06 AM

Default Pro Tools First and Rewire

So I got a Focusrite Scarlett Solo and it came bundled with Pro Tools First. I installed it and opened it up. I setup my audio for my headphones and everything and open up a audio file. I hear the file fine. So then I want to open up a vst... little did i know the mess I was getting into. So I looked all around because I wanted to use fl studio's pitcher vst because I was familiar with it. I found this software called Plogue Bidule and I installed it. For some reason it didnt show up in my instrumental tab. Now i had ableton live prior to this so it showed up in the tab. I thought maybe its because i installed ableton then I installed pro tools is why ableton showed up. So i deleted pro tools reinstalled it now ableton is gone from the list and there is nothing there but xpand!2. This is very annoying and i just want to edit some vocals and switch from Fl Studio to Pro Tools because Fl Studio was getting way too basic and it didnt sound as good as Pro Tools. If anyone can help please do!