View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 01:43 PM

Default Creative Collections Install Error

I searched through the forum and found others who had this same issue however their solutions did not work for me. I purchased the 8.0 back when it first came out from Guitar Center and saw the -214 error and something about the creative collections but PT worked and figured I was able to use the included Bomb Factory plugins so really didn't think anything of it. Now when I upgraded to 8.0.3 it will install the plugins and Xpand2, BOOM, etc however when I'm in a session and open it up I cannot use the plugins and says something about the creative collections not found or a error message. So I have to go back to 8.0 then reinstall Xpand then go to 8.0.3 and just not install the creative collections so I can at least use it. Someone on another thread said it might be a corrupted zip? Guitar Center said its now an open box situation to contact Digi now.

I am not sure if I just contact DIGI for them to send me another DVD or am I screwed out $150 (since I already paid for the Mbox2 mini) and have to buy PT LE 8 again since its been a while since I bought this software.
Thanks