Thread: Breathy Vocals
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Breathy Vocals

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman691 View Post
I've seen a few of your tutorial vids and they are always concise, to the point and explain things clearly enough anyone can follow. Not to mention the audio quality is top-notch.

Have you thought about doing stuff for Groove 3
Well, as always it is a great honour to hear that from you (and from any of the other guys here too) but I don't think I have the knowledge and the jargo to sell tutorials. What I do is to log my discoveries in a way that I can easily recall in detail (and share it with others of course) and since I hate so much the general tone of most YouTube tutorials (you know, the typical guy talking for 15 minutes before showing how to solo safe a channel, etc) I make them as short and unobtrusive as possible. Turns out that has become some sort of a niche for my channel that friends appreciate as much as I do.

The biggest benefit that I have derived from doing this is that by constantly showing my work I feel compromised to do a better job at every level and my mixes/playing/compositions have improved as a result.