View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 03:11 PM

Default Re: C'mon Man!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roboman01 View Post
Because I once was a Mickey Soft guy, now I'm retired (retarded) and can say WINDOWS SUCKS BIG TIME and always has. There is so many holes within windows it looks like an M60 got a hold of it. The performance of Windows is worse than a turtle!!! Thats a fact...

Yes I am running a legal hackintosh, all purchased and what makes it legal is APPLE'S Logo sticker is on the case!!!! Read the EULA!!

Windows is too controlling with its windows itself and I've always hated windows mainly whenever I had to program on it, couldn't stand it for years but I had to it was my job. I built my first hack the day Apple switched to Intel and since then I've built many of them, so its nothing to do with my build.

Pro Tools is not optimized the best it could be because read above when I load any plugin into VEP5 within Pro Tools NO ISSUES whatsoever. This tells me PT is not optimized like it should be.

Maybe AVID should call Vienna to get a copy of their code because it flat out out performs PT plugin code...
Wow, that is a shame, interestingly I don't get drop outs no matter what AAX plugin I use and does not seem to matter HP on or off ???

Enjoy the Journey
.... Kev...