View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 12:13 PM

Default Re: Open letter - confessions of a infidelity

I don’t understand any of this swapping DAW’s comparisons to cheating

We use Ableton Live10 Suite with PUSH2 and PT Ultimate 2018 everyday as they are both GREAT at diffenrent workflows and features. I would never ”stop” using PT and go over to a new DAW just because something is not working in one of them right now. I would know that a fix would come and keep working until it does. All this surgery talk and whatever is just waffle and no one here knows what the heck you are on About!!!

If PT doesn’t work at all on your system then your system is what need surgery, not PT !!

And for the record, Live10 w/Push2 is the best production DAW out there today and even though we had some good features added to PTU 2018 the midi side of PT has a way too long road ahead to catch up to a DAW like Live10, hence we use both.

Ableton is a SheetShow to mix in and I would never ever even at gunpoint start trying mixing and editing audio in Live10 as PT is FAR FAR more superior in that regard and I would never start a production for any major artist that require lots of VI and midi programming in PT as Live10 is just way too good for that so 2 DAW’s ...

2 different workflows and one massive outcome when sessions are finished up in PTU and sent off to mastering!! No cheating or other weird comparisons and secrecy. Just the right tool for the job at hand ...

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————