View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:23 PM

Default Many different error messages, Pro Tools aborting or unable to click messages off

Hello, I've been having a bunch of different problems over the last couple of days. It first started (and is repeatable) when I tried to burn an mp3 in a specific project. I got this message: "OMP abort: Initializing libguide40.lib, but found libguide.lib already initialized. This may cause performance degradation and correctness issues. Set environment variable KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK=TRUE to ignore this problem and force the program to continue anyway. Please note that the use of of KMP_DUPLICATE_LIB_OK is unsupported and using it may cause undefined behavior. For more information, please contact Intel<R> Premier Support". This is one of many error messages I got. Some like this one appear on a seperate Pro Tools tab in a black message box, and other took the form of the typical Pro Tools error report. Does anyone have an idea what could be happening. The error causes me to have to reboot or I can not unclick the message. It also happens at different times which seem random, although burning the mp3 in that project repeats the error. I have created a Sandra report, but I don't see a way to attach a file to this thread. I also have about 7 different screen shots with the errors displayed. If someone explains how to upload them, I will gladly do it. the Sandra report is in a .rar file and is way too big to copy and paste. Thanks - paul