View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 12:22 AM

Default Re: Noise Blasts in PT 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by propower View Post
Mods -

May I please request that we have some either confirmation or lack thereof as to whether this is still a problem in 12.5. It "seems" that there may be at least two cases of this issue still occurring in 12.5 but only Tech support (and the users) know if this is true. With the severity of the consequences for running into this and the duration it has been going on - it seems (to me) perfectly reasonable to ask for this. 12.5 specifically called out this as fixed in one reported scenario. There is at least one other known bug related to this (PT-211893) - related to certain reverb plug-ins in 32-bit sessions. Ongoing status for these and any new scenarios seems well justified since persistence of these is keeping some (at least me) from using their PT12 licenses. Some transparency on this issue would be a great step forward.
Midnightrambler's documented issue was fixed and they reported it as such.

People like to come on here and complain but don't follow up with solid repro cases which are needed to fix bugs. I fully understand that these issues shouldn't exist in the first place, but if Avid doesn't see it in house, and no BETA sites report it, then it is up to users in the field to help find, document, and fix difficult issues like this.

So here's hoping that users that take the time to post their issue here, do take the time to start a support case and get Avid the info they need.

Mixing and Mastering click here to get started.