View Single Post
Old 09-19-2006, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Using 3rd party MIDI Patch Name files in Pro T

To Spk Gtr...
Many thanks for you candid response, which I appreciate. I do not know whether or not you speak for PT , but I imagine they would agree with your comments. I will now off and see what if anything I can do with Cherry Picker...and see how far that gets me....I may also put the arm on Yamaha to produce something, but would not be too hopeful there.

Meanwhile while `i have your ear and `i see that you are a very active member (therefore committed) perhaps you can clarify a little something for me.....namely with my Yamaha Tyros (arranger Kbd) MIDIed up to MBox2 and Protools....is it possible to record the "Total" output from Tyros onto (up to) 16 midi channels at the one time. while also recording a vocal track on the Audio channel

I have tried to do this myself without success and have had conflicting from dealer users etc as to the possibilities.

If you can help please let me know, as having had Protools for 12 months now ...I'm kind of DESPERATE
If there is a way to do this, I need to find out how, in order to record i the way that I wish

I look forward to any responses on this issue
LeoD