View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Editor crashes Windows

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOZ View Post
I totally agree with zap1340! Why isn't Avid acknowledging the issue and fixing the issue or at least providing the resolution steps. Just another example of poor support for their products - leaving the customer to do the heavy lifting. I lost an entire Windows configuration due to the issue as I couldn't even use an existing restore point to remedy the reboot loop. Simply pathetic!
Mr Oz,
Use AOMEI Backupper (free) to make a system image before you start making changes to your system. Windows backup and restore system image isn't reliable. Follow the steps carefully that Night Rider or myself have posted. If something goes wrong Backupper can get you back to your working environment easily. I used the procedure I listed on Win ver. 2004 and Rack and Editor are working as intended. I then updated to Win ver. 20H2 and have had no issues. Rack and Editor working great. Good Luck!