Thread: Reverb Plugins
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 04:01 AM

Default Re: Reverb Plugins

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam79 View Post
I'm going to download a bunch of the suggested demos after this post. I just have one more quick question:
Out of the verbs listed, how do they rank in order or CPU drain? Is there software that tests this measurement? One of the cool features on my Apollo DUO is a status bar that indicates the DSP percentage.

Oh ya.. anyone know the end date of this crazy sale Waves is putting on?
Last question first:
I don't mean to be a smart aleck about this but who knows? Waves has done some crazy sales before with no rhyme or reason to the end dates. Before they started this level of pricing they would have weekend sales which by definition had known start/end dates. Something interesting about this current sales from Waves is they seem to have dropped the full price on all the plugins (180 or so) in the sale. For instance H-Reverb used to have a full price of $349 and now that's down to $199 with a sale price of $49. Same kind of price drop scenario in the rest of the group.

As to cpu drain H-Reverb runs on the high side, Reverberate 2 up there, UltraReverb down low. Reverb tends to be one of the highest drains on computing power.

QAPLA!