View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 09:04 PM

Default Re: NEWBIES (look here first!) Help us Help You!

I searched for over an hour today, in the forum search, with plus signs and quotations, as well as on the digidesign site and compatibility, as well as the documentation for the plug-in I was having an issue with, and I just couldn't find it. I'd like to avoid bothering you guys that have been over it time and again, but sometimes the resources are either a) just not there or b) too unorganized for an unfamiliar person to use.

For instance today, I had to leave for work. I searched for an hour and the digidesign site kept taking me in circles. You all know how it feels to have something not working right or incomplete but you're FORCED to leave it. I don't have to tell you that that makes for a miserable day at work, thinking about how you couldn't quite get finished.

I think the digidesign site is incredibly informative but not at all intuitive. There are too many links that ultimately take you to the same place but are called different things. I'm trying my hardest not to post things that I can find on my own, but sometimes, it's just too hard without a little direction from a familiar user.