View Single Post
Old 09-24-2020, 02:31 AM

Default Re: MTRX Studio Incoming. Some questions.

I’m pretty much up and running here. Super impressed with the MTRX Studio! Lots of head scratching setting up the Cisco switch and routing in Dante Controller and Dadman but I’ve got my head round it now! DVS didn’t want to know even with a Belkin USB-C to Ethernet adapter but after a few Mac restarts it sprang to life and has been solid ever since. Note: some USB-C to Ethernet adapters need a driver to work (i.e. the one I had!) and are NOT plug and play. The Belkin is.

Quick question - Loving the Dock/Control integration with Dadman but... does Dadman have to be running in the background and pinned to the Monitor page in Control or is there another way without launching Dadman? - I have so much loading at startup!

Another quick question - The Dock isn’t usually recognised by Eucon when I start the Mac. The S3 and Control (hardwired through the Cisco switch) always launch OK. If I switch the Dock on after Eucon has finished launching then it is always recognised. I’m sure I haven’t configured the Dock’s port on the switch any differently to the S3 and Control ports. Any ideas?