View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:39 PM

Default Re: Pro tools 11 Record enabled problem

yea i def updated the duet 2 with the correct driver for mavericks.. even cleaned out all the old files first. I tried to plug in an external usb hard drive tonight and changed the save file path for a new PT11 session to that drive and it gave me a weird "this drive is not set up to record, make sure there is an R.." blah blah blah i forgot the rest but wouldn't allow me to save a new session or any audio off that drive. what you have set up there sounds ideal but i haven't the slightest clue on where to begin with something that complicated. The duet really pisses me off haha, i like its style and features and portability, but i hate that it doesn't work well and that not only do i have to plug and unplug cables but also use the maestro 2 program to change those connections outside of pro tools. They should design the Maestro 2 program to open up like a plug in in a stereo aux track that you could Bus out to other tracks, then you could change it super easy right through pro tools =) its a sharp looking piece of junk though!