View Single Post
Old 06-29-2017, 04:51 AM

Default Re: Hello and some live PA setup questions

Hi Albee

Thanks for the response.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. So the amps are powering subs, bottom set of tops, top set of tops. There is no amp that powers the 15" driver separate to the horn. So the top PA consists of two 15" speakers with a horn, the top speakers L and R pointing to back of room, the set of speakers hanging just below them firing a little steeper to catch the front etc. So, what I am trying to understand regarding the DSP is, do I just set the Mid L and R setting the same as the High L and R, because I do not want those bottom hung speakers pushing out mid range, as it doesnt make sense, it's firing to a different area, it needs to push the same freq range and the top set. Otherwise, I can just run out of High L into amp powering top set, and link L and R on the amp, and the same from High R, into amp powering bottom set, and link L and R.

I hope that makes sense. I would totally understand if I had separate signal to the 15" driver and the horn but I don't. It's 2 different sets of speakers firing at different areas of the room, they both need to push Highs really.

Thanks again.

Ross