View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPS View Post
mykhal,

Just thought I'd let you know that the D-Verb tests on my GA-EP35-DS3P was with PTLE 7.0

I like your OC strategy of getting as many CPU megahertz as possible at stock or less voltage. So, with that strategy in mind, I have been working on testing for my final setup. So far I checked out 3.15 ghz at 1.80-1.9275, which is both sides of stock voltage and it did fine (ran Prime95 for 7 hours without error). Right now I'm testing 3.24 ghz at the same voltage and it's looking good so far. If it proves to be stable, that will be the setup I'll keep. I already checked 3.33 ghz at the same voltage and it didn't pan out.

Obviously, Digi does not support Over Clocking! But many here have done considerable testing to insure their system is totally stable. I'm willing to accept that responsibility and suffer the consequences of all the extra power I'll have to deal with!!!
very cool. and i'm sure you meant 1.180-1.19275 i don't know if you looked back at my OC tests but it's some good info there if you choose...FSB speed, FSB strap settings, multipliers, etc. good luck and keep us posted

The Basschakra Lucid Soul Trip

i7 Builds - Specs and Results

HDNative | Omni | i7-3930K OC'd 4.0GHZ |
ASUS X79 Sabertooth | 32GB GSkill DDR3 2133 ram | mo' stuff