View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Audio interfaces

Hey Adam

I "Know" it's just gibberish! Same with Rφde mics, They actually say in their utube videos that the NT1 is The best mic IN THE world

They obviously never heard a C800G thru a Avalon 747 or Calrec UA8000 haha

Seriously though, don't fall for that even though several members here will say get a Focusrite. Yes they sound really GOOD but if I was upgrading in that price range I wouldn't hesitate a second and get the UA Twin Duo or Solo with Unison technology.

You can use their API/UA 610/Neve Channel strip and 1073 directly on the input and record with one of them sounding as close to the original outboard gear you will ever come. All their interfaces have DSP for running UA plugins and with that low low latency you can either put their plugins directly on the track for monitoring or put a 1176 and an LA2 on the channel in their Console that works great in PT and record with them directly into PT. You can add them after a Preamp of choice on the input channel (Unison technology) and make the whole thing sound EXTREMELY close to the original out oard gear costing 100 times more.

Imagine the API channelstrip (we use it very often) for $199 right now and record vocals and guitars etc sounding like a real API desk or their most expensive outboards... "SOLD"!

Look at them here:

www.uaudio.com and marvel over the best sounding interfaces and plugins ever made.

Christopher

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————