View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:29 AM

Default Re: Mbox Pro Driver Updates

I think there is no newer Updates to solve die Driver Issues?
The Problems are easy to reproduce... why avid don't fix them?
Good drivers are so important... You can't use the Device stable so why i should i bought any Avid Products in future... I went back to my Rme Hdsp PCI ... Imagine the Card is from 2001 and so long out of stock... and they stil take care about the drivers... i have one pci slot on the new maschine... put the pci in start win 10... device no recognized... start the rme setup... the setup says "hello, please wait... a ok... finished... have fun" ... and everything works stable like a tank... only thing is the rme has no preamps why i want to use the mbox... so i use the mbox as standalone preamp... i think avid should fix this to show they take care about customers and that they can handle there systems... I also have used a Focusrite Pro 24 DSP on the Firewire and Fireface 400 and 800 without any Problems on the Texas Instrument Firewire Card... so it must be the buggy driver also the older driver run more stable but sometimes i have to restart the mbox because i have no sound or a blue screen apears... Avid offers a driver for Win 10 so please make it stable :/