View Single Post
Old 07-28-2004, 11:31 AM

Default Easy

>Your too funny.

Im just trying to be funny guys. Don't take everything I say too seriously. Im sure alot of you laugh at what I say too.

It's just, all I can tell you is: TRY TO SEE BEYOND THE DIGIDISIGN CLOUDS

>Digi puts out their first press release on Icon sales which unless I'm mistaken shows its been >adopted faster than any other large format console ever after its introduction

Big deal. Digi is a big company and people are going to buy it. I never said people weren't going to buy it, in fact if you read my posts closely I told you who I think they would service.

Even if a big post facility buys 1, so what, big deal, get on with work...make money and enjoy life.

"adopted faster than"... you know what..im not even going to comment on this.

>all the chief engineers at these 50 facilities

What chief engineers? These are smaller mom and pop shops, they don't have chief engineers. They have 3 guys and they probably do all the audio. And don't get me wrong...I'm all about small business and I hope the ICON allows them to succeed.

I just think that on the Pro Audio level, alot of Pro Tools people don't necessarily see the big picture. They know 1 thing and that's it.

>you now poke at their marketing dept for talking about its success!!!

To even care about this success is like going to McDonalds and wacking off over their latest Big Mac deal...because it's becoming adopted so quickly....and it's changing the way people eat all over the world.

It's all in good fun