View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 04:37 AM

Default Standalone not recognising MBOX PRO , but ST3 Ok in Pro Tools 11 ?

ahhhhh 3 days of downloading finally done - Everything is now installed .

Its all up and running with no problems on my Windows 7 ...............,EXCEPT - In Standalone Mode ....,

Sampletank 3 will not recognize ASIO + MBox Pro ..., and will only work with the direct sound driver ?

If I try to click on ASIO in the settings window - I get this message ..., " The selected Audio device is not available . Please make sure the corresponding devices are ready"

I tested this ST3/ASIO problem against other V.Is Standalone versions to double check if I did have an issue with Mbox pro or not , with Standalone - EZ Drummer 2 & EZ Keys ......., and they all worked fine in standalone mode with my MBox Pro interface ?

Next ...., I tried ST3 in a Pro Tools Instrument Track ..., and Pro Tools opened up fine and without a hitch with my ASIO/MBox Pro
...., & so dis Sampletank 3 within an instrument track ..., and everything seemed to work as it should .

So something is wrong with ST3 in standalone mode on my PC

I am now waiting for a reply from tech support , I can only imagine they are swamped at the moment ? ..., Im just seeing if anyone else has this problem , and found a solution ?

Last edited by Seafoam_Green; 07-26-2014 at 05:07 AM. Reason: typo