View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Sampletank 3 first impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by polkbrosmusic View Post
When the zip files expand but do not copy to the directory that I would like them.
Each zip file opens to its own folder and needs to be copied.

Which files from which folder goese where?

Also the guitars dont seem to exist and I keep getting error about loading both stand alone and in pro tools 11.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenjb View Post
Use the installers and you don't have to move anything- just choose where you want them or keep the default. They say "Install SampleTank 3 Sound Content" there's one for mac and one for pc (In my downloads anyway) in each part
When you finally have all the content files downloaded (there's 8 for Mac users) double click on the first segment that was downloaded. It will expand and create a folder like mentioned. Double click on the installer for your computer. Be careful as there are installers for both Mac and Windoze in that folder. When you double click the appropriate installer you get to chose where you want the files to go. When you go to install the rest of the content the location will automatically come up in the install routing window.

This is one of the things I'm not happy with - individual installers for each segment. I read here from Peter from IK that they are looking into doing a single installer to do all the content install. No ETA when that will happen.

QAPLA!