View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 10:40 AM

Default Re: Activation Error - Pro Tools 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arasaltan View Post
I recently purchased a monthly Subscription license of Pro Tools 12 about a 2 day ago.I use ILok 3.

I've been prompted to activate Pro Tools. When I do so, I get the "Successful Activation: Congratulations, Pro Tools 12 has been activated!" prompt, but as soon as I select continue, I get the "This software cannot be run because the activation experience thinks the authorization was found, but the wrapper could not verify it".

I tried downloading different versions of iLok manager (also uninstalling/reinstalling), tried to Sync the iLok, decactivate/activate my license several times, all while attempting reboots and unplugging the iLok (based on Google searches and threads on this forum) to no avail. I'm running out of options at this point. I uninstalled protools again and again.

Can someone help me understand how to resolve this? Based on previous threads it seems like someone from Avid had to assist on their end.
Welcome to the community.

Please check for an email response (look in Spam/Junk if not in Inbox) to your support case, and reply back to that if the Tech's suggested troubleshooting didn't help. Thanks.