View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:33 AM

Default Re: NAMM 2011 Countdown - Take It To 11!

I would like to see a standalone Eleven Rack Window, that is not connected to PT. And I think we will see that.

I would like to see an update to Eleven Software.

I would like to see the software and the Rack running the same exact code.

I would like to see the software version included with the Rack, and still have a software only option for those who dont want to buy a rack.

I think we will see a global parametric EQ.

IMHO a new firmware will be released or at least announced.

I would like 2 new amp models to be included. 1 being a modern high gain metal amp, like a Bogner or Diezel.

I would like to see an Avid/Eleven Floor Midi controller specifically built for Eleven/Eleven Rack and Pro Tools that can connect either via MIDI cables or USB.

We may see an 004.

How much would I pay? As little as possible For a firmware update that adds value to the Rack, a small fee could be charged. But they would have to price it right for the Rack to remain viable in its market. For a person to buy the rack at MSRP of $899 then need to update to PT9 for $250 to be up to date, then have to purchase an update for the rack for it to be up-to-date, may turn off potential customers, depending on how much an update may cost. Because who wants to spend $900 for a new item, and it be out of date at the time of purchase. It my drive them to cheaper products like Line 6 so they can afford updates for it, or drive them to higher priced items (Axe-fx) that offer free updates.

Guess we will see in 10 days..........................

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio