View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 06:29 PM

Default Re: My Windows PRO TOOLS Ver 10.3.8 - Wont Open ?

Thanks for the tips guys ....., but still having problems ?

I have removed Massive.aax from c; programe files \ common files\avid\audio\plugins

I then tried to open Pro Tools (windows) Ver 10.3.8 after removing massive ......., and ...., I got this error message again ......, " Pro Tools Aplication has stopped working , a problem caused the program to stop working correctly . Windows will close the programe and notify you if a solution is available. (which it doesnt ? )

ps ; regarding uninstalling massive completely (ie; if its actually massive causing the problem ) ..., I cant find an uninstaller for any native instruments located anywhere at all on my PC ?

Also I tried restarting my PC a few times and re-attempted to open Protools 10 ......, and I got the same message each time (ie; Pro Tools Application has stopped working" ?

- this time the actual PT start-up hung on ..., (ie; before the PT has stopped working message appeared)
- loading up the ..........,

- "T-RackS brickwall limiter" ,
- Then again later on loading "McDSP6030" ????

........., both of which I previously have used extensively on PT10 in the past ???

because of this , I dont think its massive causing the problems but something else ?

Any more Ideas guys ? , I REALLY, REALLY appreciate all you help and suggestions , thx :)