Thread: New Pricing
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 01:20 PM

Default Re: New Pricing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancemcv View Post
So if one was to switch / crossgrade to a PT ultimate subscription from being in a current support / perpetual plan what happens to all your old your perpetual licenses? Do you still keep them, in my case PT 10 HD P T11 HD PT 12 HD and PT Ultimate? Or do they disappear from your account once you switch to subscription and you only get to use the most current version of PT Ultimate because you are no longer on a perpetual support plan. I would figure you keep them but my dealer did not know the answer to that maybe the answer is obvious? That would be a real kick in the teeth if you switched and then poof, all your perps are gone...
You loose your perpetual license if you crossgrade to subscription. It can make sense to a business who is deeply involved with PT and needs to always be on the current version, or at least being available to use for whatever reason. For everybody else, it just doesn't make sense...

Blink