View Single Post
Old 10-20-2017, 11:12 PM

Default Re: AAE-9173 - Ran Out Of CPU Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonder6oy View Post
THANK YOU!

Question for you...
I notice you're using an HDX system. All of the systems I've seen test results for outside of yours are Native systems. I don't recall for sure, but I seem to remember that newer HD licenses allow for Native operation as well - like for use on portable laptops and such. If that's the case, do you know if you might be able to conduct the same test in Native mode? (Obviously I'm trying to isolate whether this might be an HD vs Native issue)
Correct - I have the possibility to run Native Only - however, I have no IO outside of HDX, therefore rendering me useless. <sigh>

This is a dedicated HDX system - thats all it does.
DSP & IO : Pro Tools HDX2(2018.3), 2x UAD Octo, HDIO 16x16 Analog IO(3), HDIO 16x16 Digital IO
Plugins: Avid, DMG Audio, Kush, oeksound, P'n'T, Plugin Alliance, Softube, SoundTheory, Sonnox, Sound Radix, SoundToys, UAD, VEP, etc
Hardware: API, Chandler, Hardy, Moog, Neve, Shadow Hills, Smart, Summit, TC Electronic M6000, UREI, etc
Microphones: Telefunken, Neumann, Shure, AKG